Monday 31 December 2012

49. Sneko

New Years is finally coming… Somehow, it’s a little exciting. I feel like this year, I can finally commit to my resolutions!

Lately, I’ve been working really hard with my dancers to prepare for two shows coming up, TAKII and Kotoricon. I will be performing a variety of songs at and my wonderful dancers will be helping out!  We have some really fun and exciting songs ready to perform and I can’t wait to do them! Some even include party poppers and confetti cannons! *0*
At rehearsals, even though we practice a lot, we also find time to just lounge around and have fun. Somehow, I’m always the one to make a punny joke, so I’ve been dubbed the oyaji  for my use of puns and wordplay… orz
I’m writing this on the 28th, one day before TAKII. We got our last rehearsal done as well as a crafts session to make matching neck bows for our performance! I think we’re all going to look super cute! Ahhh… I can’t wait!

I’ve never been very good at interacting with people. I’m always awkward and stiff but somehow on stage, I feel more confident and at home.  That’s why, I can’t wait to perform!
My New Year’s resolutions are to become more comfortable around people, a better performer, become a little more known, become healthier, and travel to Japan. I also wish to perform at least once in Japan this year! I know the last one is a little far-fetched, but it’s definitely not impossible, and I really want to give it my all this year. 
Well, that’s all for now! I have to go pack and finish some crafts for tomorrow! I’m super excited!

Wish me luck, everyone! I’ll make sure to post up a video of my performance in a future entry!
Ah, but before I go…
What are your New Year’s resolutions for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment