Friday 28 December 2012

39. Jema

Kon’nichiwa all! My name is Jema (also known as dancelovelily), and I am a new Mini Cherry of O!P Weeeee! I am so Excited! I’m a very bubbly, energetic, always happy and smiling type of girl! I am always there to cheer you up and make you laugh especially when your feeling down. I absolutely love dancing, singing, gymnastics, figure skating, sewing and cosplaying!
Dance is my oxygen, my life, and what describes me! I believe everyone can dance! You just need to find your own flavor and style that makes you, you! I am so excited to be part of such a wonderful diverse and energetic sweet group! It is a wonderful opportunity! O!P is a project like no other! Such amazing people ranging from all sorts of talents, countries and personalities. Idols, idols idols Oh my! Well I have both Jpop and Kpop idols XD I am still widening my range of favorite idols or oishiimen in Jpop but as for Kpop OMG! SHINee, SHINee, SHINee! (Apparently I like repeating words by threes XD) I am a super oober fan of Onew from the Korean pop group SHINee! Ahhh I could go on and on about him oh my goodness! I also have some fav girl kpop groups/idols but for now i shall keep this somewhat short. As for Jpop I have always loved and followed Momoko Tsugunaga. I have a few others from Morning Musume, S/Mileage, C-ute, and Berryz Koubou.

As a Mini Cherry Member I would like to improve on my pop singing voice! By this I mean, i have a choir kind of jazzy and sometimes opra-esk voice LOL. I really love my jazzy voice when I get into it but I would like to sound more like a pop singer especially when it comes to O!P. I would also like to improve my endurance as a dancer. I used to have a high endurance but it has been lost recently due to some injuries over the past year, so it is time to get that back up! Yes! Okay! I am the biggest Shawn Johnson, Nastia Liukin, Jordyn Wieber, Gabby Douglas and overall Gymnastics fan and follower! OH! and of coarse the largest fan of Onew and I won’t be beat indeed! LOL. Well sorry to have made this long but now you know a little about me :)

That’s all for now! And as I say, “Go, Go Minni Cherries!" (sings to power rangers tune). Jane~

No comments:

Post a Comment