Friday 28 December 2012

40. Charlotte

Hello! (^。^)ノ♪
Charlotte here, part of the 2nd generation of Oishii Mini Cherries!
Eep, this is so exciting! I’m still shocked at being chosen haha! Today I’m going to introduce myself to you ~
So, I am one of the British members of Oishii. I study art and my passion is photography ~★When it comes to photography I won’t lose to anyone! (*^-゚)⌒☆Really, I like a lot of things! So I’ll tell you some interesting facts: I’m a part of the MK Dance Group, my favourite fruits are cherries - so I’m really happy that I’m in Mini Cherries hehe, I’m a massive fan of Harry Potter, I have three cats, and even before joining Oishii!Project I’ve been friends with Sophie, Scarlett and Kelsey! (^^) Also I really love comedy and I constantly make a fool of myself to make others laugh.
I made it my goal to join O!P mainly because it seemed like a lot of fun! I really love seeing how hard the other members are working and their progress. I was a fan of everyone before joining the project and I still am! (〃ω〃) Everyone shines so brightly ~☆
I’m a big lover of idols, my oshimen being Airi Suzuki from H!P groups℃-ute and Buono! She inspires me to smile more, because I have crooked teeth like her – yet she always looks beautiful when she smiles (*^^*) She gives me confidence in my own smile, although it’s embarrassing to admit aha.
Of course, I’ve also joined O!P to improve myself! I want to improve on everything haha! Hopefully I’ll get better at blogging and at singing, because there are days when I’m not at my best - but I want to change that. Mostly I would like to improve on my dancing and on my Japanese!
Whew! I think I’m finished.
Thank you very much for reading my first blog! ♪( ´▽`) Please also check out the other Mini Cherries! If you want to support me please subscribe to my Oishii YouTube channel.
Until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment