Saturday 29 December 2012

44. May - First Post

Hello everyone~! My name is May! I am 17 years old and I’m from the South Eastern United States.  When I first found out that I was one of the girls selected from the auditions, I was astounded. I couldn’t believe that I would have the opportunity to be a part of the project! Ah~ I’ve been having so much fun meeting and talking to everyone. We have all been working super hard on everything behind the scenes, and it’s an amazing experience. If we all work this hard together, who knows where this project can go?
I’ve been thinking a lot lately on which Jpop groups inspire me. I really admire all Hello Project groups for the hard work and determination of the members. They always seem like they are trying their best! Hello Project always makes me want to work harder.  I think my favorite members are the graduated Takahashi Ai from Morning Musume and Kumai Yurina from Berryz Koubou. I find many admirable qualities in Ai-chan while Yurina has always stood out to me because of her height. I’m a tall girl, too, you see. I can relate to her height!
So thinking about the qualities that I admire in other girls, it often makes me want to fight to improve myself and always do my best. As a Mini Cherry, I really want to improve on a lot of things and I am always adding to my list of things to work on! Right now I want to improve on my confidence, singing, and dancing. I also want to become bolder and learn how to express myself clearly. There is always room for improvement! J
I am so excited about being here with the project, and I hope that you all will lend us your support as we continue to grow! Thank you all so much for the love that you give this project, I truly do treasure it. To all of my lovely Oishii family, I want to say: Let’s all continue to work hard together, ne~? We have a long road ahead of us full of both fun and hard work.  I will work really hard as well, and I won’t lose to anyone!  (╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)     
haha, that’s a bit extreme. I am just kidding, let’s all do our best together! haha <3
I hope that you will all support me on my Oishii Journey~!
Until next time,
-May

No comments:

Post a Comment