Friday 28 December 2012

37. Haribo

Hi minna~! Watashi no namae wa Haribo! I am 18 years old and I am one of the new UK members of Oishii project and my favourite things are Nail art, anime, jpop, purikura, sushi, tumbling/trampolining and dance! I’m so happy to be part of the Oishii Project Mini Cherries! (≧ω≦)! I’ve always loved to dance and sing, especially to Japanese songs,it is one of my favourite hobbies and I practice every day! >-< It’s really great to be part of a project where I can do my favourite hobby and perform for all you lovely people( ^▽^)! I’ve also had the chance to meet loads of people across the world who share the same interests as I do, and so far I’ve made so many new friends! V(^0^)V YAY!
Oishii project is such a great idea, and it reaches out to those people like me who love Japanese culture and have a passion for dancing and singing, I feel like my hard work over the years practicing has really paid off! ☆_☆…. I AM RAMBLING >< gomen…I am also really apologetic -_-; hehehe!
My favourite idol group is Buono!, they were my first hello project! band and I was introduced to Japanese culture through my favourite film Spirited Away and the manga Fruits Basket! Ever since I’ve been a constant fan of Jpop and Japan!! \^o^/! (and I use a lot of emoticons *_*)! My oshimen is probably Risa Niigaki and sadly she left Morning Musume only a short time after I found love for their group(╥_╥).But I’ve always loved Momoko Tsugunaga, Ai Takahashi, Hitomi Yoshizawa and Ai Kago! ^^ <3 Ganbare!~ I also love Puffy Ami Yumi, Berryz Koubou, and my favourite songs are Goal! –Buono! and Go girl ~Koi no victory~ - Morning Musume!! o(≧o≦)o
As a mini cherry I really hope I can improve on my singing skills in particular, and increasing my confidence, especially when performing ,_,! And I will also hopefully get opportunities in Oishii Project to share my dancing skills and work reaallllyyy hard on them as I feel this is my real talent!! :D Ganbarimasu~
Thank you for reading my ramblings >< hehe, I hope you continue to support Oishii Project and help me and the other mini cherries towards our debut! Bye Bye xoxoxoxoxoxoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment