Friday 28 December 2012

41. Karina

Hello! You can call me Karina. I am 20 years old and I am turning 21 in March.  
I love to play video games especially Zelda, Pokemon and PC gaming.  You can find many Pokemon and Zelda items all around my room! My favorite Pokemon is Cyndaquil and my favorite Pokemon type is fire. :3 I have played every Zelda game a bajillionnnn times and my favorite symbol is a Triforce. I also love love love Anime! My favorite Anime so far would have to be Sword Art Online. Some other Anime I like are Fairy Tail, Chobits, Idolm@ster, Toradora, Naruto, Zero no Tsukaima etc. I like to cosplay Anime characters and characters from games as well.  A few of my recent cosplays were Hatsune Miku, Pikachu and Windwaker Link from Zelda.  My favorite color, like most girls, is pink! I also love cute things!  A random fact about me is that I am a vegetarian.  I have been a vegetarian for about 11 years now.  I love all animals! My favorite animal is kittens. There so cute!  =^.^=  I have a passion for singing, dancing and performing.  I was in theater for about 5 years in Elementary School and Middle School.  I also was in Chorus throughout Middle School and High School and sung in my school Talent Shows.  I have had a passion for dancing for many of years. I loved to hip hop dance so I joined a Hip Hop team where we competed nationally. I loved performing and traveling to new places when I was on the team! My favorite genres of music are J-Pop, K-Pop and Electronic Music. Some of my favorite artists are Morning Musume, Kyary, 2NE1, C-ute, Shinee, AKB48, and Vocaloid. As a Mini Cherry I would like to improve my singing, dancing and Japanese. I have not sung in a while so I still need to work on my higher notes but I am practicing very hard! With dancing I would like to improve on getting back my stamina I used to have and my overall dance performance.  I have just started learning Japanese not too long ago so I do not know much, but I am practicing my pronunciation and learning more almost everyday!

Why I love Oishii Project so much is because we have so many amazing and talented people in this Project!  I also think it is amazing how everyone is from all different countries and we still get together to make beautiful music.  It is so surreal that I am a part of Oishii Project.  I really look up to the staff and members.  I have been a big fan of the Oishii Project and now I am a part of it!!  
Thank you so much everyone for your support!  I hope you will support the Oishii Project and I throughout our journey together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment