Sunday 30 December 2012

47. Miraku

hello!  こんにちわ !        ヾ(^∇^)   
My name is Miraku and I’m the only Norwegian member of Oishii Project. I love to be a part of Oishii because it’s such a great project!  It’s helping me so much on my way to becomming an idol and I’m always doing my best so that I can become a real idol one day. I think akiba idols are very cute, but I don’t want to be akiba idol myself even though so many of my friends want to.  My big dream is to recognised as  idol in Japan and I won’t give up no matter what ~  (≧∇≦)
 
I really love pastel colors, cute clothes, singing and dancing. I also love Japanese music. My favourite idol group is Morning Musume and I’m in love with the Oshare Kei music and fashion. My favourite group is SuG and An Cafe. 
Many people are surprised by it, but I’m a huge fan of Doctor Who and Sherlock. Sherlock is so cool, don’t you think so?  
I am from Norway so my native language is Norwegian. I have studied English at school for 10 years. It’s so much fun to learn a new language!  I’m learning Japanese now, but I’m new at it, so please forgive my mistakes! 
I’m really excited to get started in Oishii Project and I hope you will keep supporting us. I’m really grateful to all of you. ヾ(´・ω・`) 
Let’s go! 
To the future of idols ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment