Saturday 29 December 2012

43. Midori - First Post

Hello everyone ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
I’m Midori, one of the new mini cherries!
And also the first and the only brazilian member in Oishii!Project ~  ☆
Nice to meet you all! (*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆ I hope I can get along well in the group~
I’m really happy to be an Oishii member  *A* I love all the girls, but I have to say that  I got really impressed with Scarlett’s voice *a* and I also like Cherry and Miraku a lot, they’re so cute <3 

So, how did I get into the jpop world? I like watching animes and reading mangas since a long time ago (and I love cute things too :*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:  ), but what really made my passion for jmusic start was Hello!Project <3 The choreographies, the songs, the girls, everything <3 And here I am, until now, loving H!P (*⌒∇⌒*) haha and I have favorite members for several categories 8D
Takahashi Ai:  her voice is the one I like the most <3  Sayumi and Yuuka for being so cute  <3 Natsuyaki Miyabi for being amazing (and for her pretty voice too) <3 Momoko for being… Momoko  lol  And.. ok, that’s enough, or this can turn into a huge list 8D but what really gets my attention in a idol/artist is their voice or their personality. I can easily love someone just by loving her/his voice <3 and I don’t know how to explain which kind of personality gets my attention easily lol

Before H!P, I used to listen to japanese children’s songs.  My grandfather used to play me a lot of songs with videos (he is Japanese), and I still listen to those songs nowadays because it reminds me of so many good things from my childhood <3 and my favorite song was Kutsu ga Naru (and that’s how I realized that I like bunnies since I was young, and it made me think that the video of this song helped it to turn into my favorite:  there’s bunnies on it lol).  But I was too young to search more about Japanese music, so.. only years after that I discovered about H!P ~ (´・ω・`) 

But anyway.. I love singing and dancing so much since I was young and I want to do it as a job, so I hope I can improve my singing and dancing while I’m a Mini Cherry :D and also to get to know better the other members and learn a lot of things from them ~ ☆ And I want to have a good interaction with other people from internet~
but, well… I’m not used to blogging and vloging stuff, so I have many things to learn yet ~  I promise to do my best ~  ☆

I hope to make something good for O!P,  and that we all have a good time in 2013, please support all the groups <3333333333
Everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
Byebye ~  See you soon  *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment