Monday 31 December 2012

50. Haribo

Hi~minna Haribo desu~ agaiiin!! ^^ Today I bring you a mini blog, because I feel bloggish… although I can’t blog very well please enjoy! (◕‿-)
I have just realised new years is very soon, and I don’t have a resolution (╯3╰) wahhhp! (<-sound of anger and confusion.) Ne, these blogs are getting stranger aren’t they? I LUVET! (•⊙ω⊙•) (<-Nightmare face)! Okay enough random shizzle… I suppose if I had to choose a new year’s resolution it would be to keep on top of school and oishii work some more~
~(-3-)~ even though I do, but meh! This isn’t going anywhere…! (-_- )ノSA~ CHRISTMAS! I love Christmas sooo much, but I wish it had snowed, and I wish I knew a snowy dance so I could snow it up ^_^! Alas. (who even uses that word… I know I don’t O_O). I received some lovely presents for Christmas liikkee… Earphone earmuffs (toasty and musical ^_^ and fun to blast my favourite jpop songs to the unsuspecting UK streets o(≧o≦)o muahhaha), chocolate (CHOCOLATE Huuuu CHOCOLATE <- watched spongebob as a child ^^and look where I am). I also got some lovely cooking supplies, like an icing bag and cupcake thingys and this amazing vanilla sugar grinder, I love sugar and vanilla is my favourite flavour so this could get hyper very quickly!ლ(╹◡╹ლ) So Christmas was lovely, and I’m still kinda feel Christmassy which is nice!!
Normal life wise I’m currently addicted to a purikura app on my phone (nothing new here (¬▂¬)) and I find it fun to take pictures of my friends and family who don’t quite understand the sheer amazing, sparkliness which is purikura.. I’ve had a lot of fun doing my own purikura as well, and I NEVER like taking photos of myself… so I come across a bit obsessed with ma face. ,_, *titanic theme*. If this is your first time reading my blog or meeting me in any way then this may all be a bit much for you! But I asure you I’m not actually this weird but I am described as a happy, glittery, rainbow fairy by my friends… Although I’m more destructive and less graceful than a fairy and I have a bad temper (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ehehe.
Dancing wise I’m working on a pile of dances as usual, I have a bad habit of learning the dance and leaving out the instrumental until last minute. Which if the dance is H!P is a bad idea, the instrumental bits are always the hardest… I thought this then I saw momoiro clover’s mirai bowl… that instrumental took me a while but I worked towards the goal and met it!! WOOP! HENCHᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
∩(︶▽︶)∩Wow! This blog is getting long huh? I’ll wrap it up soon… I’m just polishing my One.Two.Three- Morning Musume dance cover and that should be up soon! Otherwise I’ve learnt a dance I don’t think anyone on youtube has ever covered…(^▽^) eheh special!! But that’s a surprise, the dance isn’t all that eventful but it was quite hard and the song is just kawaii as hell!✖‿✖
New year and I can’t wait to start getting into all the oishii activities, I’m still getting over the excitement of passing the audition.. kyaaa~!
Thank you for reading my second entry, sorry if I gave you a headache…щ(ಥДಥщ)(Whhy?!) heheh
Byee byeee~ Until new years! 2013!!!
Haribo xoxoxo (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚☆
one of my edits when I was bored ^_^’ mini cherry!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment