Sunday 30 December 2012

48. Haruna

Hi everyone ! Bonjour tout le monde ! . (≧∀≦) 
My name is Haruna, i am 13 years old – owh, i’m so young ;_ ; - and here is my first blog entry as a Mini Cherry >w<. I’m a little bit excited about this. *^*

Also ! ~
I’m the second french member of the Oishii !Project, so, i hope you can understand me as well because my english is not really perfect :c.
So, i love j-pop, k-pop, PANDAS *^* ( and bears <33 ), mangas, singing and dancing, playing video game ( i’m a very big fan of pokemon °w° ), hats *p* ( i do a collection about this héhé >w< ), and learning languages :3 . i can speak french – no really ? -, english, german and i began to learn chinese and japanese this year. ~ (<- i love waves <3 )
My favorite colors are light pink and turquoise and hum.. my favorite subjects at school are history and art ! (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ

I pratice dance since eleven years ago and this is a real passion for me <3. I love singing too : i do this everywhere and everytime. ( sorry for my friends haha ). And i wanna learn how to play the piano one day. D :
I really enjoy the fact to be in the O !P because i can sing and dance with amazing girls and meet some people all over the world **. For me, this is just wonderfuuuuul. o/ ( and really, the members of the second generation of the mini cherries are really amazing ).

Ok, i gonna speak about my OSHIMEEEN. I think, my oshimen is Iikubo Haruna from «  Morning Musume ». I met her the 30/10/12 in Paris ( i live just next to this beautiful city *^* ) and really, she is IGIULEYIUEYZLIUT. *www*. Before, i really hate her – why ? i don’t know – but omg, she ‘s so sweet and so beautiful *=*. Since that meeting, she became my oshimen :33. ( oh and, i didn’t use the surname haruna because of her, but because of a manga’s character in " to love ru " 8) ).  But i really love Airi Suzuki and Riho Sayashi too. <3 They are my three angels :3.
My favorite J-POP band is Buono !, because it’s my first group of this type of music and they are soooo incredible. *^* I love them. <3. But I really love all the band of the Hello !Project, AKB48, One Ok Rock ( takaaaa >w< ) and Momoiro Clover Z ( ayakaaaaaa <3 ).
For the K-POP, my bias are Zelo from the B.A.P and Injun from « The Boss /Dae guk nam ah » ( yes, they sing in japanese, but the members are corean. So for me, it’s a k-pop band :c ).  I really love BIGBANG, Teen Top ( ricky and chunji *^* ) , Super Junior, B1A4 ( baroooo <3 ) and hum… Lots of other x3.
As a Mini Cherry Member, i would like to improve my pronunciation of japanese words, and improve my dancing skills because i think, i can be better in this discipline !! (>v<) I really can dance without the video of the dance in front of me, because that’s bad . D : Ok, i wanna improve my memory too ( french peoples would say that i have a « mémoire de poisson rouge » :c ). I am really going to do the best i can for me and the O !P fans :3. I hope you gonna support me héhé. 8)

THIS IS THE END. Thank you for reading my boring speech.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. ☆ . ヽ(=´∀`=)ノ
Sayonara  (≧ω≦) . <3

Oh ! Just a last thing : i’m not a yandere like miri and claudia say :’cc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment