Saturday 29 December 2012

46. Mayu - First Post!

Hello, everyone!
My name is Mayu, I’m 15 years old, and I’m one of the new US members of Oishii Project (^ω^)
My hobbies and interests are anime, manga, jpop, singing, dancing, and fantasizing over the idea of possibly performing in concerts and having photoshoots like a real idol! (≧∇≦)

If you don’t already know I am in love with dancing and it’s my true passion! I am a self-taught dancer, and I’ve only ever taken one dance class in my life, and it was two years after I already started dancing to Jpop. I just love it so much, and my goal is to be one of the best Jpop dancers out there! I want to be an inspiration to others who aspire to dance or sing and show them that anyone can achieve their dream! (^∇^)

The people/groups/anime/games that inspired me to start dancing are Kozue Aikawa, Beckii, Idolm@ster (obsessed with this series XD), The KiraKira Moe Show (when I first saw them back in 2010) and all of the H!P groups (i’ve been obsessed with all of them at various times). I’ll never forget what an amazing inspiration all of them have been to me and I have never regretted starting up dancing! ♪( ´▽`)

One thing that I really need to improve on though, is singing. I’ve always sung for fun, not for any professional kind of environment, and so i’ve developed some bad habits that i need to fix. I hope that one day my voice will at least be considered good enough so that i don’t have to feel so shy singing in front of other people ( ;´Д`)

I’m really glad that I was accepted into Oishii Project because I really feel that this place will help me shine and improve so I can one day achieve my dream. Everyone has been so kind and friendly in the short amount of time I’ve been a part of the group and it’s really starting to feel like a family to me (thank you everyone!) (^з^)-☆

Thank you for reading my entry and I hope you will all support me in the future! I love all you so much ☆
Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment