Saturday 29 December 2012

45. Ryoko

Nyannichiwa~~~~~ Oishii Ryoko here, reporting for duty! Oh, you want me to deliver this giant box of candy to Princess Cloud without eating it? Haha, what a funny joke~~

はじめまして、みんなちゃん。This is one of the newest Mini Cherries of the second generation!! I’m really excited to be a part of this group. All of the staff and members are really nice ^///^ It amazes me to see all of the dedication that everyone puts forth to reach their dreams as becoming pop idols in Japan. It’s a heart-warmin’ thing I tellz you~~!!! This is when I have to give a shout out to my imouto-chan, Abbie, of Oishii Lychee. Biggest inspiration as of now. Motivation I tell you~ アビーちゃん、がんばって!

Seeing her and all of the others help motivate me to keep moving and never give up! As a Mini Cherry, I will not quit on my dream no matter how far away or difficult it may seem(Ha~ I made a rhyme)~ This means I will need all of your love and support to help me and the Oishii’s reach our dream! Are you with me? Okay! 

Oh, oh~ I also want to say that I am in fact the best Hide ‘N’ Seek player there is and no one will ever defeat me! You dare to challenge me? Non-sense~ Mwahahahahaha!!! *ahem* Oishii Ryoko, over and out, roger! *sparkle*

No comments:

Post a Comment