Saturday 29 December 2012

42. Claudie

Salut, 你好, Guten Tag, こんにちは, Hola, Dia Duit and Hello!!
My name is Claudie, and today I’m going to take the time to introduce myself to all you wonderful Oishii!Project supporters! I’ve only been in O!P for about a week and a half now, but as cheesy as it sounds, I adore everyone I’ve met. I’d never dreamed I would have such an amazing and enthusiastic group of new friends who love singing, dancing, and idols as much as I do! It’s really an incredible feeling. Speaking of idols, I’m a HUGE AKB48 fan!! I’m ready to follow Takamina to the ends of the earth! ♡ She’s my oshimen because ever since I started following AKB, I’ve really admired her intense work ethic and her positive attitude. She’s such a good captain and leader for AKB48, and I hope I can emulate her and shine as brightly as she does during my time in O!P. I would really like to improve on my dancing during my time as a Mini Cherry, and I want to be able to find my singing voice and become comfortable making lots of new friends and being in the spotlight.
No matter what, I’ll always be trying my hardest for myself and for all the other Mini Cherries, so watch out, O!P won’t lose to anybody!! ♡

Thank you for all of your support!!
~Claudie

No comments:

Post a Comment