Tuesday 1 January 2013

51. Claudie

Hello everyone and happy new year! I hope everyone is doing very well and that your holiday is going swimmingly ♡
Today is the very last day of 2012. As usual, I cleaned my whole bedroom very thoroughly in preparation for the coming year. I’m always shocked at how much dust piles up over 12 months! Osoji, or the “big cleaning" done on December 31st to symbolize purification, is one of the Japanese traditions I’ve adopted; I feel it’s very fitting to clean all of your belongings before the start of something new and big. Look how clean it is now!! *SparkleSparkle*
I also make resolutions each year. This year, most of my resolutions will be related to Oishii!Project. I’ve been working very hard practicing and studying Japanese and learning new dances, but I know there is always room to improve, so I’ll continue to try my best in the new year! I know most of the time, people don’t keep their resolutions, and in all truth, December 31st has no magical difference from January 1st. However, the idea of a new start has a kind of magic of it’s own, I think. It’s a very good time to reflect and learn from past experiences and plan for the future. It’s also a wonderful time for celebration with friends! ♡
Whether you visit a religious service on new year’s eve or party it up, I hope everyone has a wonderful time and a successful and prosperous fresh year. This was a very short blog, so I apologize, but please look forward to all the exciting things coming up with Oishii!Project! 明けましておめでとうございます~! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment