Wednesday 30 January 2013

52. Jema

A lot has been happening lately.Just an update, I was in a car accident (got hit from behind on the motorway) and am now dealing with a lot of pain and can only do so much. However, I still find ways to do what I love and and what I can without hurting myself. Today I had an MRI for my back, spine, and neck. It was a little scary but I was brave and made it through! I will kniw results in a few days so I will definitely keep everyone updated. This accident has been bringing me down lately since I do have limitations and because it causes so much daily pain, but I have been encouraged and given lots of love and advice from so many in the Oishii family and outside the Oishii family. So, I wanted to say Thank You. Thank you all so much for your kind and loving words. They have helped me to stay positive and get through my days with a chipper attitude. So thank you so much I really do love you all and appreciate so much help! Things will get better in time I know it! Just gotta keep my chin up and smile :) Smiling gets me through my whole day and it’s so good for you! :D

Okay! So today I also found out what this means—->  OTL  It doesn’t mean anything! It’s a person kneeling over on the ground! *LE GASP!* Ya I’m sure a lot of you probably already knew that but I sure didn’t haha! Also today in the mail I received a present! I have no idea who it’s from! It just said it was from “Secret Santa" and the address was from China LOL
Oh I am cosplaying Merida from Brave for an upcoming con. Now this is just one of the 4 cosplays I have (I know I always do so many lol but 4 is better than 9 like last year!) but it is so exciting! I am Scottish so the accent is easy but omg my eyebrows are shaped different haha! Here are some lovely pictures of that! Enjoy!

I plan on making her bow as well for a prop at the con however, eventually I will be buying a bow for some videos in the woods. I used to do a lot of archery so this will be pretty legit! Want to know the other cosplays I planned for the upcoming con? Along with Merida are: Marika from Bodacious Space Pirates, Sora from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and Iri from Fate Zero. I was going to beKida from Atlantis but I’m saving that for summer lol. Well I think that is it for now.
Oh wait can I talk about my obsession and future cosplays with Momoiro Clover Z?! Ahhh well… guess I’ll save that for a later blog ^^; Thank you all for reading :P Until next time!
As I say… “Go Go Mini Cherries!" -said along the power rangers theme tune-Jane~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment