Tuesday 27 November 2012

34. Sophia

I hope nobody forgot about me!! It’s Oishii! Project’s big sister, Sophia!
It really does feel like graduation day, huh? From the beginning there were 18 of us. I wasn’t familiar with all the other girls, all I knew is that I wanted to work as hard as them! It wasn’t till after a few weeks that we dwindled down to the solid 15 girls.
Originally I was to graduate into Oishii! Kiwi. Here’s a little Oishii! Fun Fact: If I would have chose to stay with debuting, Oishii! Kiwi would have 2 Sophie’s and Oishii! Lychee would have 2 Abbie’s!! Isn’t that neat? Sophie and I talked about teaming up to make a mini idol unit called “So-So”. LOL! There’s lot of chemistry and sparks flying when you get a bunch of girls who are all passionate about the same thing, and the mini cherries were no exception. In the 6 months that I’ve spent with these girls, I’ve realized that I wanted to watch these girls reach their dreams more than anything, and so I turned in my own hopes of glitz and glamour to be a part of the Official Staff! I have to say, though I have a heavy heart I won’t be able to perform with my girls, I find comfort in knowing that I can truly be their big sister watching them from backstage. They’ve made me so proud, and I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else any other way. I’ve prepared little graduation messages for everyone, so please read them!

To the remaining Mini Cherries:
Shannie, though we haven’t talked much, I do follow your tumblr. Whenever you made a post about fitting into old clothes again or your workout regimen a spark of rivalry would flare up and I would think “Ahh! She works so hard! What am I doing just sitting here?!”. Please continue to work hard and overcome those obstacles!
Mariko, I didn’t think much of you until I watched your vlog on what being an idol means to you. I was moved!!! You seemed so cool and mature, and I wanted to get closer to you! I think you’re the kind of person who keeps it together when situations get tough, even though it can get scary, right? Please stay strong for me, us, and most importantly yourself.
Tohru, you were the one that warmed up to everyone the quickest!! She’s such a little ball of energy and she just NEVER QUITS! Though she’s very cute and full of youth, she’s actually older than me!! One time during the summer, she helped me with my vocals until 8 AM IN THE MORNING. Tohru is an amazing vocalist, and so it really meant a lot when she coached me. I’ve learned so much from her, gained so much respect for her, and absolutely love her to bits!! Thank you, Tohru! I’m rooting for you!
Hina, you were the reason I auditioned, actually. I’ve always admired your vocal talent and watched all your covers. When I heard about your hiatus I was devastated. With each day that passes by I’m sending positive thoughts your way, in your full recovery and your return to the cover community. We love you Hina!!
To Oishii! Lychee:
Abby, congratulations on your debut!! You’re such a cute girl! You were always prompt with the deadlines and worked hard, so for that I hold high respect for you! Please continue to work hard!
Abbie, you’ve grown a lot from when you first joined! You cleaned up your image a lot, and through all the negativity you get from your peers, you’ve found friends who share the same passion and have had quite the successful performing career! You’ve gone very far, you never quit! You’ve got the biggest drive I’ve ever seen and I know you’ll be successful if you continue to grow!
Nico, you darling, you! Your delicate and soft nature has captivated the crowd, and I am no exception! You always have kind words to say, no matter what. Your art is absolutely gorgeous, and your voice is like wind chimes in a forest! Thank you for working so hard and supporting everyone within the group!
Usagi, watching you grow was really fun! Your stories about your work and school made me laugh the most!! You have so much charisma and charm, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Above all, I support you in full! So don’t ever let anyone get the best of you, cutie!
Vicky, despite the language barrier, you’ve been the most enthusiastic and friendly girl I’ve met! You were always eager to improve yourself and grow! I admired you for that, and I think you’re super cute!! Whenever I see a new cosplay from you, my heart just explodes! Please continue to work hard, and make me proud!
Finally, To Oishii! Kiwi:
Sophie, you are amazingly talented!! Performing is your life, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for that! Your first vlog made me laugh, because you’re kinda dorky in a charming way! I was looking forward to creating that “So-So” unit!! But either way, please work hard for everyone!
Nina, always prompt and always on time, you work so hard! Congratulations on your debut! I was looking forward to working with you, and getting to know you better, but I hope you’ll accept me as your mentor and staff as well!
Chikage, you have this amazing voice and cute personality! I JUST CAN’T! You were always on time for everything, and you kept improving yourself no matter what! How you keep up with your studies and idoling, I’ll just never know!! I look forward to your debut! Keep fighting!!
Hana, we really bonded after I came to your 2nd live! I stayed the whole 3 hours you performed, and I have to say that you’ve grown so much with your singing and playing. We talk a lot more now, and I’m so so so, happy. You’re extremely beautiful and I’m honored to be able to work with you! Congratulations on your debut!
Yukina, you were the first to ask for my number! I was surprised, since you’ve said before that making friends is a little difficult for you. I was surprised to learn that you were a fan of musicals and literature! I’m not much of a reader, but I’m inspired to read a few of your recommendations. I’m very happy that you’ve opened up, even if just a little and I look forward to your debut the most!! Make me proud girl!!
I’ve rambled on so much!! I didn’t mean to keep you all for very long, but thank you for reading my graduation message! Continue to support these girls, and support me on my voyage of Official Staff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment