Saturday 10 November 2012

20. Sophie

Happy November Oishii fans! It’s definitely getting colder now isn’t it? I’m already looking forward to Christmas, I need to pick presents for friends and family soon!
Looking back to the end of October, I attended London MCM Expo! It was brilliant! I got to meet so many great friends again! As well as spending Saturday with MK, I also got to see Kelsey’s performance in the Totally Cosplay stage, she was fantastic! I think I hurt my friend’s ears cheering for Fashion Monster (ノ´д`) I’m sorry Charlotte! We stayed on to watch Oishii! Ichigo’s performance too, and I was blown away! I can’t wait for my album to arrive so I can listen to all the songs! The audience was so big as well, they had so many fans coming up to them at the end, it makes me excited to join them one day! Make sure to look out for the live performance on Oishii’s channel (you might be able to spot me at the end as well! Haha!).
On Sunday of Expo I also debuted a new cosplay, a horror version of Rin Kagamine for Halloween. I went to Expo with four of my best friends so we had Miku, Luka, Gumi and Teto too. We spent so long preparing and making our outfits I’m glad they were popular, here are some of my favourite photos:
I’m so happy my costume came together; I made my hat from scratch! Don’t the other girls look amazing too? It was a brilliant weekend!
I also have some more exciting news because I’m attending Hyper Japan in a few weeks! I haven’t been before so I’m really excited to see what it’s like. I’m staying at Scarlett’s over the weekend which is also going to be fun, thank you Scarlett! I’ve ordered a Japanese school uniform to wear over the weekend so I hope it comes soon >_< I wanted to get a Steampunk outfit together but I haven’t got enough time (ノД`)・゜・。

I’m still going to dance classes every week at university too, here’s a video of our latest progress, I hope you can spot me! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejWMHrt9kGw&feature=youtu.be
Good luck to anyone auditioning for Oishii! Project this month! Competition is tough this year but I hope you will try your best and I wish you luck~ Remember there are some more important announcements coming up soon regarding my future in Oishii! Project too, so make sure to keep up to date!
Have a nice week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment