Monday 26 November 2012

33. Sophie

Hello everyone! This will be my last Mini Cherry blog forever, how scary is that?!

When I first auditioned it was a spur of the moment thing. I didn’t think I was good enough at all, but one of my mottos is to never to let an opportunity pass! I knew I’d regret it if I didn’t – boy was I right! When I found out I was one of the six extra Mini Cherries I didn’t stop shaking for about an hour, I couldn’t believe it! My motivation for auditioning for Oishii! Project was to practice my singing and be more confident in singing, which I have always been extremely shy about. I don’t have a very strong voice, but with motivation and encouragement from everyone in O!P I think I’ve made a huge improvement in my confidence – and my singing has gotten a lot better too!
The girls in Oishii made me feel like I was part of something, and treated me like a friend from the very beginning which I am so grateful for. A lot of the girls are sad that their time as a Mini Cherry is ending but I am looking straight forwards towards our goal with a smile on my face, and I know that leaving the Mini Cherries will not change my friendship with any of the girls at all. Now I can strive towards making Kiwi the best that it can be. All I can say thank you to the staff that picked me, the members who motivated me and the friends and fans who supported me whole heartedly.
I hope you will support the two new groups as well as the new Mini Cherries being announced soon.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment