Thursday 22 November 2012

26. Chikage

Hi everybody! How are you doing? I hope everyone who is in the US is having a great Thanksgiving break! Here’s a picture of me getting ready to go home from my dorm!
A few days ago, I went to New York and met up with O!P teammate Hana! ♡ She traveled all the way from Maryland! It was awesome meeting her. And we performed in Reni Mimura’s re-opening of her maid cafe! I’m so happy that her maid show is back, after 6 months of absence (´;ω;`) It was great seeing Reni and her maids perform again. Hana and I even met a few fans of Oishii! Project during the event! 
I’ll make a vlog about it soon. Here’s a screenshot of one the clips! 
(Cutie Hana and my derpy smile. My eyes look strangely shiny here XDD; And I don’t wear contacts)
After the show, Hana and I spent the rest of the day in Times Square ( *`ω´) We went out to eat, read books and window shop!
(This is my first time ever saying this quote… orz)
I had a great time with Hana  (´・ω・`) But I was sad that I had to part with her at the end of that day ( ;´Д`)I miss her already. I hope to meet her again soon!
Well I’m off now, gonna get some serious studying done. Please wish me luck on my finals! Have a wonderful day!~

No comments:

Post a Comment