Monday 12 November 2012

23. Vicky

Hello everyone !! ヾ(^∇^)

Quick update from Vicky, always from Oishii! Mini Cherries !! Yeaah ~~  (⌒▽⌒)☆

But soon, soon, soon, you will know my new group ! The managers need to meet everyone to announce it to them first,  but with Sandy,
they are some Mini Cherries who are private of electricity, so that’s really not fun at all ! Please, have a think for them ! <3  ( ;´Д`)

Sooo ! 2nd november, was I really calm day, I think ! Exceptionnaly, I had my clarinet class this afternoon and not thursday, because my teacher was playing
with the Symphonic Orchestria. And the morning, I had a clarinet lab, which means that this is a class when we are a little group.. In fact, we are only two
at the same level at school, so yeaah. We are a really small group ! Hihihi ! I was feeling well while the class, but at the break hour for dining, I start to feel
really bad. I think I was doing fever and I had a big headache. /(x~x)\ I went into a little local that are deserved for practice, I bring closer two pianos bench and I try to sleep
a bit on this.. Then I need to go to my clarinet class, and my teacher was SO ADORABLE. Dawwn. When she saw I wasn’t feeling good and that I was clod, she installed me on the chair, she took her 
heater, she put it next to me and she started it. Then she went to fill a bottle of water that she took i don’t know where and she gave me advil. That was adorable ! (●´∀`●)

I was feeling better after my class ! In the evening, I went to see Wreck-it Ralph, with my friends ! THAT WAS SO SUPER CUTE AND ADORABLE. AWWWN. \(*T▽T*)/
Poor Vanelope ! I want to cosplay her so much ! And my best friend want to do Felix ! She crossplays boy so well ! xD As I am a super fan of video game,
that movie was really amazing to me ! Even if I hoped they used more the bad video game characters, I understand that it would cost too much money !
I was happy to see Sonic <3. And now, I want Sugar Rush to be a real, real game !  (*≧▽≦)

The movie finished really late, and I had work at 6h AM… So I only slept 4 hours ! I was like so AWWWN to sleep. I was thinking about the movie so much !  ヽ(;▽;)ノ
I work, that was not that fun, but we sang Gangnam Style all the day.. Hihii !

After my job, I went to home and.. I did nothing at all ! Well.. I was super tired ! I had an awesome news ! I am a part of an animation troup for an author, 
and for her new serie of book, that mix rock, music and magic, I will be playing a girl who is in a band that do music like Def Leppard !~~
Yeaah ! I was so happy to hear that !  (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Today, I worked in the morning ! We have changed the hour today, so I could sleep one hour more, yeaaah ! Because one cook had not come to his shift, I needed to do some kitchen today too ! After, I went with my dad and my sister 
to her grandmother house ! I saw my cousins ! That was fun ! And tonight, I had new informations about the band ! I know his name, the name of my character ! This is like
the french name of Tomoyo or Maddison from Card Captor Sakura, so I am really happy ! And we can choose our hair color ! She purposed us 5 wigs ! These are splitted rock star wig 
from Gothic Lolita Wig. There were the black and turquoise, the black and pink, the black and white, the black and red and the fushia and pink ! I choose the last one, yeaaah ! <33
The girls in this group are girl who wear a ton of make up, jewelry and cocktail dress.. And high heel. Because I am the smallest of the 5 actresses.. The author want me to have the higher,¸
but my feet are too small to fit in ANY high heel, duuuuh. .. Being Tiffany will be a great challenge ! Saturday, I am going with the author and another girl of the group to buy the dress and the shoes, I can’t 
wait !! *__*

That’s it for today ! ☆彡 

Thank you !

Vickyyy ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment