Monday 25 February 2013

60. Ryoko

Nyannichiwa~~~~~ Oishii Ryoko here, reporting for duty! Bubbles are amazing. I mean, they are so amazing and sparkly. It makes me want to become a bubble. If I do, then I can fly~ Wait!!! Do you know what that means?! It means I would be a flying baby ninja bubble!!!! This just keeps getting better and better!! 
Ah.. as of now, it is night time for me, and I am a bit out of it ^ ^; I refuse to go to bed though! I mean, I’m not even sleepy! *head hits the desk,snores* Ahaha~~ My bed time is 11pm though I can’t ever really stay up pass 8pm. Today is an exception. I ate candy(that is all you need to know). 
To all of you, Happy Valentine’s Day! I love that holiday. Especially the 15th, because all of the candy goes on sale! Also~ Happy Chinese New Year! Congratulations Year of the Snake! *clappity clap* I hope the many of you have a prosperous and lucky year! 
That is all for now! Yoi yume o~ Oyasumi~ Oishii Ryoko, over and out, roger! *sparkle*

No comments:

Post a Comment