Wednesday 20 February 2013

59. Charlotte

(^-^*)/皆さんこんにちは!お久しぶりね。。。ごめんなさい!
Hello everyone! It’s been a while, huh… I’m sorry!
I’ve been really busy with my college work. It got on top of me and I had to work extra hard! I’ll do my best to not let it happen again; I really wanted to write a blog sooner!
2月13日(水曜日)をロンドンに行きました。きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅのコンサートだったから!
Last Wednesday (13th February) I went to London. This was because I went to see Kyary Pamyu Pamyu live in concert! (≧∇≦)♪ So in this blog I’m going to include some of my photos from that!
また、2月16日(土曜日)をロリータの服を着た。友達とあたしはフォトシュートを有りました。楽しね!
I also went to a Lolita meet-up on Saturday (16th February). We had a big photo shoot all around the city. I’m planning on including some of those photos in my next blog.
So! The Kyary concert photos…
This is the outfit I wore. I created the t-shirt myself, but I had been so busy with my college work that I had left it all until the last minute! (´;ω;`) I was working on it all night, but I finished it! I also really like how my hair turned out. *^^*
I live a long way away from London, so I had to take the train; It took 2hrs 30mins.
雪が降っていた。It was snowing!
As I mentioned in my previous blog entry, I am a massive Harry Potter fan. It just so happens that I have been re-reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban recently ヽ(。ゝω・。)ノ So once in Kings Cross station, London, me and a few friends visited the new Harry Potter shop! *___* It’s so pretty ~ I wanted to buy my wand and go to Hogwarts! ww ~
We also took photos of Platform 9 & 3 quarters, but my friend can’t get those up yet so I’ll include photos in my next blog!
I saw the British Oishii! Ichigo members in the queue and you will be able to see them in my upcoming vlog! Although, I got pretty shy, so it’ll mainly be Scarlett you see with bits of Kelsey running around ww. I did see Cherry too, though! They all looked lovely!

This was the queue in front of me. I was close to the front; there were a lot of people!

I was also close to the stage! V(○⌒∇⌒○) I got split from my friends though.. ;___;
SO! Are you ready?
Next will be the photos of Kyary herself! (≧∇≦)
3… 2… 1…
….
可愛いでしょ~ Isn’t she just so cute ~
コンサートは本当に楽しかったよ!きゃりーはすごいです! The concert was amazing and so much fun!
I also bought some merch’ – a t-shirt and towel!
Well, I think that is it for this blog!
I hope that you’ll look forward to my first Oishii video! (〃ω〃)
またね~ Until next time!
シャーロット/Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment