Friday 8 February 2013

56. Haribo

Hi everyone~ so I’m currently sitting here in ma room in my old cheerleading hoodie and I feel like I should do something with my life ( ´∀`)☆paha! SOOOO~ I decided to write another super sparkly blog update! There’s not much interestingness in my life at the moment (wow… good start ⊙▽⊙ )… So in my times of boredom I do what all 18 year old British girls do in their freetime, work on cosplay! ლ(´∀`ლ)I am cosplay as Pinkie Pie from MLPFIM (oh yeah codenames… im an ultra brony?)! I always loved my little pony when I was younger, and that is not the only reason for this cosplay!(OH HELLLL NO!) Inside jokes are awesome ^O^! My general costume will be a big pink tutu lined dress with puff sleeves, and cutie mark with my own homemade fimo my little pony ears.
Someone mentioned a long time ago that we should do an oishii cooking vlog, and personally I’d LOVE TO! Cooking is one of my hobbies, which I am also studying! SO MAYBE…I really want to start doing vlogs, particularly for my oishii channel, but I feel like they would bore you poor people ಥ‿ಥ, but I also want to make use of my Oishii opportunity and work on some projects to get involved in the oishii world!! I also feel like my personality gets lost in translation when I write blogs or film vlogs (ehhe rhymes..). I either come across hench or too …….scary? ╮(─▽─)╭ ehee.
My most recent video ‘Mugen no ai’ was a success WOOP!! Thank you everyone who watched, liked, commented and/or subscribed it means a lot! ^O^ That was a very long project, I spent all day out in the snow, (PAHA WHO NEEDS COURSEWORK?! RIGHT!?) and there goes my personality explosion. It happens. I’m actually quite quiet when you first meet me and then I’m different ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ! Im not that bad honest!! o(≧o≦)o
I have a few dances still on the go, I’ve been busy recently but I will upload soon, I’ve learnt “Toluthin Antenna” (Nanashi ver) I honestly don’t know what that means but there are only two videos of that version I’ve found on youtube so far so… woop! Hopefully that will come out nicely. *looks at the rest of blog* see the lack of emoticons and sudden caps? Hehe!
Anyway I’ll wrap this up! I really hope one day I’ll be able to do vlogs that will make my audience happy! I find people that do that inspirational at the moment! ^^ Keep up the good work!!! See you all soon everyone!! Keep on routing for Oishii!! Bye Bye~!
Me trying on my new Lolita bow…I’ve always wanted one of these ^^ but my head’s too small >< *sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment