Monday 11 February 2013

57. Karina

Hello all! Hope you are doing well. :)
I have been quite busy with work and looking for another car. My breaks stopped working and I have many problems with my car so right now I am car-less… щ(゜ロ゜щ) This happened the day before we got hit with a huge blizzard called Nemo. And yes, the blizzard is really called Nemo!
 I couldn’t believe the amount of snow we got!  When I looked out my front door this is what I saw:
 I cant even see my walkway! >.< My Dad, Mom and I were outside shoveling for 5 hours!! I’m still sore from all the shoveling D: When I looked outside the snow melted a bit.  The sun was actually quite warming.
Look you can see my walkway now! Thankfully I had today off from work so I could get some errands done. I went to Walmart to pick up a few things and then went out food shopping with my Mom. I saw these cupcakes that looked like Kyary’s eye theme!
Thanks for reading!  さようなら <3

No comments:

Post a Comment