Monday 4 February 2013

55. Ryoko

Nyannichiwa~~~~~ Oishii Ryoko here, reporting for duty! Ooh~ The other day, I was thinking about how I should create an International Hide ‘N’ Seek Tournament, and it came to me that…. I COULD BE PART NINJA! I believe this theory because I am a very fast runner, and very good at hiding, and I can sneak up on people really good~ Though, I’m not very good at martial arts, so this is why I say ‘part’ ninja, haha ^ ^
ひさしぶり!! I’m very sorry if I seem inactive. ほんとにすみません。My laptop has stopped working, so I’ve fallen back on my progress. ゆるしてください。。。 In the mean time though, I have been working on my Japanese with all of the spare time I have~ So, I have not just been sitting around and eating pocky~ 
Despite this disappointing(ish) news, today is a very fun day for football(American) lovers~ Today is SuperBowl Sunday!!!!!! That means party, party, party, and football!! So sad, tomorrow is school, right? Haha ^ ^ 
That is all from me~ See you soon! Oishii Ryoko, over and out, roger! *sparkle*

No comments:

Post a Comment