Saturday 15 June 2013

ミラク☆でした!- Miraku arrived!

Hello everyone, Miraku here! 


So this is the very first blog I'm making on the new Mini Cherry blog!
 I'm really excited about it and I hope you'll be able to enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it. \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*:--☆

Lately I've been very busy!
 I haven't been able to do much for Oishii project,
and for that I'm sorry! 

Lately I've been applying for an exchange
 program to Japan. (≧∇≦)
If I'm accepted, I'll leave in March
 and live in Japan with a host family for a year.
I'll also go to a Japanese school!
 I really hope they accept me to the program. 


I had to take some photos for the application
 and I wanted to share some of them with you!

Me and my friend visited a medieval festival! (^▽^)


I got my own cloak! Do you like it? ~

And I also love to dance! ( ´∀`)


I don't know if you can see it well in the pictures, but I've been exercising so much!
I jog and do other exercises for almost two hours each day ~ And I eat mostly healthy food! (´・ω・`) 
It's because I think life is so much easier and fun when I'm in good shape! I can run faster and dance longer now! It's so much fun! And I've learned how to make lots of yummy salads! I'll show you soon! 


Thank you so much for reading and my deepest apologies if I wrote anything wrong, Please remember that English isn't my native language, but I'm trying my best! 
I promise to update both my blog and youtube channel a lot more from now! If you have any requests or questions, feel free to ask!
 \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ


 Mirakuミラク




No comments:

Post a Comment