Thursday 20 June 2013

Haribo Days~ first entry! Welcome minna~

Hi Minna~ Haribo-chan here! This is my first entry on our new blog, this is exciting I love the new format! 

I feel like I should reintroduce myself, moving blogs means a start of a new story :3! My stage name is Haribo >though ive never performed on stages O-o<, I'm 18 from the UK and my favourite colour is apple green! I can be quite energetic and hyper .. which can show in my dances, but hopefully you'll like my nice and bubbly ways? I love jpop, dancing, cooking + food, i'm a typical anime/manga otaku >< and I love sushi, yakisoba and chocolate :3 ~! Some people described me as a "Sparkling rainbow fairy..?" *(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

** Maybe this is my aidoru calling??.. Konnichiwa, Atashi wa KirakiraNijiFairy Haribo desu Yoroshikuonegaishimasu!**


As you might have heard >from me probably< I have had very important life determining exams recently so I haven't been quite as active as I should be! Gomenasai~ ╮(─▽─)╭

But I'm back and I promise to be more active for oishii now, >Yakusoku~< especially as me and the other mini cherries are graduating! >Eep< Kowaii ne? It seems like I was just accepted onto the project just yesterday (つд`) *sniff sniff*!  I'm really excited for this oppurtunity and I'll work super hard :<! 

What's happening in my life :D.... not much :<! I feel like leaving education has left a huge hole in my being :<! ... DEEP! hehe it's not really that depressing ^^ But I have been spending much time watching Hamtaro! (my favourite childhood anime (◡‿◡✿) Ahhh~ Nostalgia! right? Oh and playing animal crossing wild world.. because I can't afford to buy the new DS :I. 

My world has been turned around by Hamtaro again! :3 my desktop background, facebook cover... even the theme tune is stuck in my head hehe! Good times!

Yesterday I decided to give myself a present and go shopping :3 It was lots of fun, I wore my lovely dungarees~ am I turning into a child again?! Age will not stop me!!!ᕙ(⇀‸↼)ᕗ 


I also found these omega kawaii mink shoes :3 ahhh~ I love them so much!
*There's something about clothes with animal ears ne?~*



Anyway, I hope everyone is well and is excited for our upcoming events?! Of course! Please be patient for more videos while I graduate oishii project! Then I will update my youtube much more! 
This is Haribo signing out for today! It's lovely to be part of oishii~ see you soon!
Please visit my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kawaiiharibo  (oh I keep meaning to make channel art :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment