Monday 24 June 2013

Be A Part Of My 1,000+ Subs Video!

If you would like to take part in a fantastic 1,000 subs dance collab video, check out the info here! I hope you participate and have some fun! Everyone who participates in the collab will have their channels listed in the description and on my own personal channel! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVHbNHwsF50

Jema here! I am so so very excited to finally have reached 1,000 subscribers on my dancelovelily channel! I have so many more dances coming soon! I thank everyone for their wonderful support and I am happy that you enjoy my videos :)

I had a fantastic weekend this past weekend! I got to go to my first Japanese Sakura Festival! My friend let me borrow her kimono which made me feel even more a part of it :) Here is the Kimono she let me borrow: 


Also the hairstyle was made up by me! I have decided that I am going to make 
a tutorial for the hairstyle and claim the hairstyle.
So many people at the festival came up to me asking how I did my hair,
asking to take photos, and wondering where I got the style from.
I made up the style on my own that morning of the festival and I couldn't see the back
so I was unsure of how it came out. 
Here are some photos of the hairstyle at different angles:



Also, It was nice to occasional practice Japanese and talk to some local attenders. 
I didn't do it much but on some occasions I introduced myself and
let them know I am still learning Japanese.
There was a cute little boy my friend was waiting to let him hug her and the parents were 
trying to encourage him and kind of push him to come hug my friend
it was the cutest thing ever! They were Japanese so my friend took the opportunity to
speak to them in Japanese as well. It was just so cute to see!

Later my friend took some fun photos in my cute dress! I love this
dress soooo much! 






These are the lovely people I hung out with at the Sakura Festival:









That was the highlight of my weekend! Today I get to hang out with a friend
I have not seen in forever and I have lovely lolita gifts for her!
Alright well that is it for now! More exciting things to come this week!
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and now I hope your week
is fantastic as well!
Ja mata ne~

Jema Out! >^.^<

2 comments:

  1. Aww Jema! Your hair looks lovely!!
    I want to try out that hairstyle too ~ ☆
    I love all of the outfits! It looks like it was a lot of fun ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to make a tutorial :3 Thank you so so much! Definitely a lot of fun! :3

      Delete