Monday 24 September 2012

15. Chikage

Hello world! How are you all doing? ( ´  ` )
I wanted to be sparkly today
This is the first month of my first year in college. It’s been great, but also very stressful! I mentioned in my previous post that I’m an Engineering student, so my core classes can be quite challenging. Most of the time, I have to self-study and I can usually be found in computer labs, working on matrix laboratory work. I am still learning the basic functions but there’s a lot for me to get familiar with before the exam! ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ
Please wish me luck! (^v^)As the week comes to an end and all the work is done, I get to relax! It’s quite nice. I also made new friends, joined clubs as well as the women’s choir! It’s such a great experience.  I’m also reading a book in the moment! It’s called Phantom of the Opera. I’m sure everyone’s heard of that musical, but I’m reading the novel version of it  (`・ω・´)
Soon, September will come to an end and October will approach. And the month after that, it will be November! Which is when Oishii! Project auditions will be held! So if you’re interested, definitely try out! I can’t wait to see who will be our potential new members  (≧▽≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment