Sunday 23 September 2012

13. Sophie

Good afternoon! Say hello to the new 19 year old Sophie! I feel old, hahaha! It was my birthday a few days ago, but I had no time to relax as I was moving! It’s my first year studying Journalism and I am now settled into University accommodation, here’s a photo of my room!
It’s small, but it’s cheap and I hope to make it more homely with cushions and pictures when I can! I share a kitchen with 6 other students, but I haven’t met them all yet! They are still arriving now, but the ones I have met are very nice! I hope they don’t mind me singing and dancing at all hours! My view is pretty nice too!

I have spent the last couple of days exploring my new home city and getting used to living on my own. It feels like I’m on holiday at the moment, but I’m sure once term starts it will feel less fun! The only thing I’m sad about is I have pre-ordered Oishii! Ichigo’s mini-album to be sent to my home address (/゜Д゜)/ I hope my mother sends it to me!

Last week I also did a photo shoot with my best friend in an apple orchard! It was a lot of fun, here are my favourite photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment