Friday 21 September 2012

12. Hana

Good evening everyone! How are you? Hana here! 
こんぼんわ!げんきですか?ハナですよ〜〜 (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
I want to update with what’s going on with my life. I hope you remember that I’m a university student.
I go to a liberal arts school to study for a graphic design degree.
Currently, I’m enrolled in a lot of challenging classes. Especially, my Japanese class!
My sensei is so strict, but I know it’s out of love because she really wants all of us to understand the language.
She’s extremely picky about handwriting since she was almost a national ranked calligrapher! ∑(O_O;)
Hopefully, I’ll be able to communicate with our Japanese fanbase as soon a possible, so I’m working hard on that!
I have a fair amount of textbooks this semester, but they’re not your conventional textbook I suppose…
The one on top isn’t a require book, but something I researched and discovered. I really like psychology and modern art.
This book, “The Age of Insight" combines both to discuss the human psyche while it observes art. 
Interesting, right? (◑‿◐)
The best part of starting school is your supplies. I’ll be generous and show you a peek of my essentials in my bookbag!
From left to right: Poketo planner, MUJI blank notebook, Logitech wireless mouse, Artesano pencil case filled with my Japanese pens, 
Target brand umbrella, EOS hand lotion and lip balm, and Miffy headphones.
I’m a really good note-taker, by the way. 
I’m totally kidding…(ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥
I just doodle the whole time….
I hope you enjoy this post! Please support the rest of the girls of Oishii!Project. Also, pre-order GAMETIME mini album
because it’s fabulous and the support would be amazing. 
For more updates on me, follow me on Twitter @banzai_otaku and on Tumblr athttp://banzaiotaku.tumblr.com/
Thank you! Have an amazing day~~!
ありがとうございます!!
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・

No comments:

Post a Comment