Wednesday 17 July 2013

What have I been up to this summer... PART 1

Puri~Puri~Puri~! IT'S SUMMER TIME!
Hello everyone! Did you miss me? I haven't done a blog post in a while, I am excited to finally be using the blogger account. Ah, summer; warmer temperatures, the beach, cool drinks, summer romance, summer is definitely one of my favourite time of year! Today I will be talking about what I have done in the first part of summer 2013; GAH it's almost done already?!

Me and my good friend Sarah D went on a shopping trip together! We were both in lolita. We went to a local artist meetup called Minicomi then to Aberdeen centre in Richmond. (This explains why my dress looks so crinkled, it was the end of a long day of travel!) Do you like my Baby dress? It's very county isn't it o v o I bought a lot of stuff -cough probablytoomuch cough- as you can see. I can't help myself when I see cute things...



Next it was my friend Rise's 18th Birthday! I wanted to make her something special so I sewed this hair bow and I made her some lemon body scrub! It was a little tedious and I get frustrated easily (especially when my machine jams or I add a wrong ingredient haha) but it was worth it, she really enjoyed them~

Finally something I've been doing a heck of a lot this summer is going to the beach! :D I can't tan because my skin is too fair but that's nothing a little sun screen won't fix. Swimming is my favourite part because... swim suits ; 7 ; This is a new one I just got this year- very retro for me~ What do you think of it?


Well, that's all for now, stay tuned to our blog for more posts from us and for PART 2 of what I shall be doing this summer. Stay cool, stay summery~
Puri~Puri~Puri~!

1 comment:

  1. ;u; That swimsuit is sooo cute!! I really want a cute swimsuit too. One day I'll get one! c': I still haven't been to the beach this summer o:
    Also your lolita outfit looks adorable! ♥ I love the country style too ^^
    - Charlotte ☆

    ReplyDelete