Thursday 25 July 2013

【Sneko】ZIGG ZAGG | Thoughts & Progress on O!MC's Graduation Test

Konnichinya, everyone! Sneko here~

Today I wanted to show you all my ZIGG-ZAGG cover! I worked really hard on this! Even though I already knew it, I practiced hard for a whole month to refine this dance until I felt more confident in it! I also helped teach some of my fellow Mini Cherries the dance! It was my first time teaching someone a dance online and it was exciting and new~

I had to learn how to count dance beats and had to come up with new ways to make a certain step stick in everyone's mind, so I would often make funny noises or names to go with the steps.  (/ω\)




Recently, all of the Mini Cherries have been talking about what will happen during graduation. It's really exciting and scary too. For me in particular it's been challenging. Since we're being judged on how well we do on these song and dance covers, I want to do my best right now. Nothing else matters at the moment.

I've said it before, but I'm most confident in my voice-- however, I feel like I haven't been able to show all of what I can do with it yet. That's why I'm a little worried.

But no matter what, I want to be the pink member. Someone mentioned 'What about Lychee?' and actually, I find Lychee adorable, but somehow, I don't think it fits me! Not to mention, I wouldn't be able to monopolize baby pink as my color! 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

That being said, I don't think Kiwi fits me either. Rather, I don't think I fit with any group. I'm a strange member. I'm short and enjoy dressing cute... but if I were to describe my personality... maybe I would fit in with that of Makoto from Idolm@ster.



A pure-hearted girl who wants to embrace her femininity more, but due to old habits and her experience and upbringing, finds it hard to contain that rougher, louder side of her.

Because of this talk about what group fits each member best, some of the Mini Cherries and I made a joke about how we'd graduate into Oishii! Ringo, a new group with girls with spunky, mature voices, but with weird personalities. I guess girls who wouldn't fit into either Lychee or Kiwi! www

If I had a say in this, though. I think I would definitely want to be in Ichigo! (`・ω・´)” Strawberry Neko = Sneko and Strawberry = Ichigo. PERFECT RIGHT??? (laughs nervously)

...Just kidding~!

I really wonder where I'll go!

Please judge me well, Oishii staff! I want to be put into the group that will make the utmost out of my deep voice, silly personality, and sometimes inappropriate fujoshi self~ (/。\)


No comments:

Post a Comment