Wednesday 27 June 2012

3. Shannie


Hello everyone! It’s Oishii Mini Cherry Shannie here. How are you? I hope that you are all doing well! This is my first blog entry and will be a little introduction for you all. This week I have been working, and practicing my Irish Dancing very much. I have a big competition coming up and I’m very nervous about it. But I will keep positive because I know I can do it! Do you like to dance? It’s a good way to exercise and have fun with friends. (^___^)v
This week I went to the movies to see Disney Pixar’s Brave with my best friend! I love Disney and Pixar and the movie was very good. I relate to princess Merida a lot. And she makes me feel like a confident and strong individual. So far my summer has kicked off to a good start and I’m so excited for all of the fun things I’ll get to do this summer! What’s your favorite summer activity? Mine is having fun pool parties with friends! Summer is always much more fun when you spend it with friends and family.
I hope that so far you all are supporting the Mini Cherries and the Ichigo group with pride! We’re very excited about this group as well and I know that we will bring smiles to all of your faces. I think I have found my biggest fan today as well! While I was writing this blog entry my dog, Sammy, had his eyes on me the entire time and kept crying for me to pet him! It was so cute and eventually he just sat himself in my lap and I had to take a break from writing! But I think that’s all for today. Hopefully my next blog entry will be much more eventful and exciting! I love you all. Kisses and hugs from Shannie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment