Wednesday 27 June 2012

1. Vicky

Hi hi hi everyone ! <3 \(^▽^*)
My name is Vicky, and I’m a member of Oishii ! Mini Cherries, but you already know that, hihihi ! (>//u//< )
This is my first blog eveeeeer ! I’m super excited to write it, even if I’m not sure if I have really something interesting to say, hihi ! ~
So, I will talk a little bit about my day ! ☆
Today, I wasn’t not working ! ( Yes, yes, I have already start to work even I’m only 14 ~ I have some contacts, hihi ! ) I went to my best friend’s home to work on our cosplay for Otakuthon 2012 with 2 of my others friends ! That was really fun ! I start embroidery today ! That was my first time experimenting embroidery ! It’s so long to do but the result is so cute ! ❤ I will show you the final product when it will be finish ! \(^‿^)/
That was basically a big big big cosplay working day, hihi ! Now, I will go learn japanese a bit ~ I’m trying my best to become better and better with this language ! And with english too, hihihi ! I’m sorry if I make a lot of mistakes while writing this, if you find some, please, tell me ! \(>o<)/
Tomorrow, I will work on my first vlog, and my first dance cover too ! Please, wish me luck ! I’m really stressful ! (>_<)
So, that’s it for today ! ☆
I will try to make another blog soon, so please, check this out !(^∀^)
ByeBye ~~~ (*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment