Thursday 10 October 2013

【♥Jema♥】Exciting News! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

OH MY OH MY OH MY! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

So as some of you may know I coach gymnastics for a living. 
I have always loved gymnastics since I began when I was bout 2 years old.
I did gymnastics form age 2-11 at an all girls Elite gymnastics academy. 
We then moved and I was going to begin classes again but we could never afford it.
So I continued to do my gymnastics at home, in the parks and anywhere else I could find.
Finally, in high school, I began gymnastics again when I joined the team in 2008-2009.
When I was about 6 years old I started to think a lot about what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I always told my mom and people around me, "When I grow up, I want to be a gymnastics coach!"
Well that dream job finally came true for me!  (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
I am now coaching gymnastics! I have been training for the past 6 weeks and training is supposed to be 8 weeks long and then after 8 weeks you get tested and begin coaching your own classes.
Well they decided to start me early I guess LOL ∩(︶▽︶)∩ because today after 6 weeks of training they are having me coach my own first two classes! I will be coaching one class for ages 4-5 and another class of ages 6-8. I am quite nervous! I have been told by many that I am doing really great and the kids love me. I have positive energy and stay optimistic while coaching. It is nice to hear those things but I am still quite nervous to be on my own today! It get's a little confusing with figuring out what stretches you want them to do, what tricks and skills you want to teach them on each event (events: bars, beam, floor, tumble track, trampoline, and vault) and the timed schedule. They have one hour of class and the first 10minutes are stretching, then you do 3 events each for 15minutes with rotations or stations, and then the last 5 minutes of class is conditioning. 
I am hoping I can get this all right and stay confident! Wish me luck! I am sure it will go great! I have always wanted to be a coach and to share my passion with others who want to learn is such a nice feeling  (︶ω︶)
Speaking of learning I have a friend who is 39 currently and still doing gymnasticsʘ‿ʘ I am going to be helping her to clean up her skills :) I am so excited! We are going to go to adult night drop in at the gymnastics center to practice our skills and tricks! I think my favorite event has to be beam. I am not sure why I just have always love beam. Yeah I still get a little frightened when doing flips or stunts on the beam for fear of falling and getting hurt but I know that if I keep practicing and keep at what I love I will get better and lose that fear! (✿◠‿◠)

Well here is a pic of me today! Left my hair naturally wavy/curly and pinned my bangs up. Also, wearing light makeup for a fresh clean look! 
Sorry pic quality isn't so great ^.^;;;;

I know...I look weird without bangs huh? XD I have such a large forehead aaaahh! (ಥ⌣ಥ)

Until next time, Jema out! -Jumps out window like ninja all cool and then flys up with jet pack off into the sunset-

☆*:.。.Follow My Adventures.。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment