Saturday 7 July 2012

9. Abbie


みんな!こんにちは!アビーキンスです!

hello everyone my name is abbie~kins! I am eternally 12 years old, I live in the UK and I am part of the MiniCherries! This is my first blog post so i’m a little nervous! *giggles!*\(^▽^@)ノ

I have been working super duper hard at improving my singing and dancing,ヽ(´▽`;)/♪ and I hope you guys can see my improvements soon in my upcoming dance covers!
On Tuesday I made a really yummy Oishii! Ichigo cake which was based on my friends in Oishii! Ichigo! It was really yummy, but I made a big mess of the kitchen! 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。… my mum was a little bit mad at the mess, but she loved the cake!

Today it rained really hard while i was at school and i played in some puddles, which was really funny…..but my shoes and tights were soaking afterwards! ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━

Thank you for reading! Please keep supporting Oishii! Project! We are all working soooo hard! *giggles!* lots of love, hugs and sparkles! abbie~kins “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

No comments:

Post a Comment